Photo Diary | Christmas 2015 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Photo Diary | Christmas 2015

Friday 1 January 2016

Photo Diary | Christmas 2015

I wanted to share a snippet of my Christmas with you. Apologies for the quality of these photos but they are all taken on my phone and you all know how bad the lighting has been! Anyway here is a small selection of the photos I took this year. There are many with family and friends on but I don't want to share those online without permission. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and Happy New Year! Let's hope 2016 is a good one!

Rachel x

Our Christmas Tree

Our mantlepiece

Wrapping Christmas presents

Presents!

Fun on our Christmas Do

Treats for Father Christmas and Rudolph

Christmas Eve bath

He's been!

Husband and Wife selfie

All ready for Christmas Dinner

Christmas Day Selfie

My delicious Christmas Dinner

Half of our Boxing Day Buffet

All the cheese!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...