My favourite moments of 2015 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: My favourite moments of 2015

Monday 18 January 2016

My favourite moments of 2015

I love yearly round up posts. They are a great way of capturing all my favourite memories of the year in one post so I can look back in the future. 2015 was a good year but it was the year that I took a massive break from my blog and therefore there are gaps on my Instagram. I have scrolled through all the pictures that were uploaded and selected my favourite moments.

Valentines Day

Anglesey Abbey

Random Moments

Crete
Halloween

Delicious Food

Great drinks

Fabulous Series

Christmas

What are you favourite moments of 2015?

Rachel x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...