My Most Popular Blog Posts of 2015 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: My Most Popular Blog Posts of 2015

Monday 11 January 2016

My Most Popular Blog Posts of 2015

I was interested to see what my most popular blog posts were from 2015 and I thought why not share them with you. It tells me what you like to see on my blog and I will use this when planning my posts throughout 2016. Evidently, you like to see makeup and skincare, which is great as this is mainly a beauty blog, as well as Chistmas posts! This definitely makes me happy as I  love Christmas. It's interesting to see that a stationery wishlist was popular as I love stationery and this is something I'm planning on featuring more of on Lost In Lipstick in 2016. I am actually waiting on my very first Erin Condren Life Planner and lots of beautiful stickers to decorate it with! I'm so excited! Look out for those very soon (hopefully)!

I have included a link below each picture in case you wanted to go and have a read of that post.

Rachel x











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...