What I got for Christmas 2015 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: What I got for Christmas 2015

Wednesday 30 December 2015

What I got for Christmas 2015





It wouldn't be Christmas without a 'What I Got for Christmas' post! I jumped on the bandwagon back in 2013 and you can read those posts here - What I Got For Christmas 2013 and What I got for Christmas 2014. I love being nosy and seeing what everyone else got for Christmas, so it's only fair if I share what I got too! I had such a lovely Christmas as always. Christmas is a time to spend with family and friends and for creating lots of new memories. I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and I hope Father Christmas brought you everything you wanted.

I was spoilt with all my gifts and I'm so thankful and grateful to all my family and friends. We're boring adults now and we needed a new fridge so we received money from Rory's family to put towards our fridge fund. We've ordered our new one already and I cannot wait for it to arrive. Rory booked us in for a couples' massage which was super sweet and he booked two nights at a hotel in York. We've been to York before about 5/6 years ago so it'll be nice to return again as it's a beautiful city.

I got a brand new Fiorelli handbag from my gran and a Fiorelli purse from my nana. These are for everyday use and then for special occasions my mum and dad bought me a Whistles clutch bag which I'm so happy about! I can't wait to use it on New Year's Eve when we go out. They also got me a new Pandora charm for my bracelet which is almost full now. My sister and I got matching charms and we both have the heart which says 'Daughter' with a pink crystal. I got so many other lovely thoughtful gifts and if I listed them all, I'd be here forever! Thank you to everyone!

I love to give presents even more than I like to receive them and my favourite gift to give this year was a three night stay in Amsterdam for me and Rory. He had no idea about it and it was a complete surprise! There are so many cities that we want to travel to and I thought why not start ticking them off now?! I wrapped up some 'clues' for him before he unwrapped a guide book and the tickets. These included Gouda cheese, a bottle of Heineken, Anne Frank's diary and a Van Gogh calendar. He was so happy and I cannot wait to start planning our trip to York and Amsterdam!

I would love to know what you got for Christmas so if you've done a blog post, leave the link below. If not, tell me what your favourite present is in the comments.

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...