Christmas Party Dresses | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Christmas Party Dresses

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Christmas Party Dresses

We are well and truly in the festive season now. I have already been to one Christmas Party and I'm at another one this weekend. As I was browsing online looking for the perfect party dress, I thought I would share some of my favourites just in case you needed some inspiration.



I love this glittery dress from River Island; it screams Christmas. I didn't have time to order online as it wouldn't have arrived in time so I went to The Trafford Centre. I couldn't find this dress in River Island or any nice party dresses if I'm honest so I ended up popping in a few different shops.  I actually ended up buying this dress from Quiz which is exactly the same but with a different back. I wore it to my Works Christmas Do on Saturday and received lots of compliments. Everything I touched was covered in glitter though - so be warned!




This dress is so pretty and isn't your typical Christmas dress which is perfect for those people who aren't massively into Christmas. I know everyone isn't a fan of glitter and sequins. This dress could also take you into Spring/Summer and would make a great dress if you're going to a wedding.




Another beautiful River Island dress that I couldn't find instore. I love how sophisticated this is with the length and the off shoulder design. I totally would have purchased this if it was instore as I was originally after a lace dress for this year. I usually go for sequins but as the years go by, I just fancied a change.



Online this looks beautiful and I would love to see it in real life. I love long chiffon dresses as they are so effortless. This one is a beautiful purple shade with gorgeous gold chains on the neck which makes it even easier to wear as it has it's own built in necklace.



Another sophisticated option; I must be getting older. I love the subtle sparkle on this bronze dress. The skirt adds detail which without it would be quite a boring, simple dress. I haven't seen it in person but the dress looks like it's made with quality material and actually looks quite warm!



My favourite dress of them all. As soon as I first saw this dress, I fell in love! Of course it helps that Michelle Keegan is gorgeous! I actually popped in Lipsy and tried this dress on. It fit me perfectly besides the lace detail at the top which was far too big and hung all wrong. I was gutted as it was the last one in my size because the girl said she hadn't seen that before so it may have been a faulty dress. Unless I have an unusual shaped body! I might actually order it online to see as I really do love it but it wouldn't be here in time for my next party. What should I do?

Are you going to a Christmas Party this year? Have you found your perfect  party dress? 

Rachel x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...