Wish List #3 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Wish List #3

Thursday 18 October 2012

Wish List #3

Wish List #3



Bourjois Volumizer Mascara - I have read fantastic reviews about this online. I desperately want to try it for myself! Is it worth the hype? £10.49

Topshop Nail Polish in Granite - I only have one Topshop Nail Polish at the moment, Pool Party (you can see my review here) but I am impressed with everything about it and this shade looks perfect for Autumn/Winter. £6.50

Real Techniques Core Collection - I mainly want this for the Buffing Brush but the whole collection looks lovely. I am so impressed with Real Techniques brushes. I currently have the Foundation Brush and Powder Brush (you can see my review here). This is a bargain in my opinion as it's only £21.99 and includes 4 full size brushes and a case.

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light - This product is everywhere I look at the moment! I have chosen the light version as I suffer from spots and it's oil free. £25 (but you can buy travel sizes to try).

MUA The Artiste Collection - I am in love with MUA. Every single product that I have tried has impressed me and been of fantastic quality for low prices. How do they do it? This is one of the newer products and just looks beautiful! It's another bargain for £6!

What products are on your wish list? Have you used any of these products? Are they worth buying/the hype?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...