Lust List #2 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Lust List #2

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Lust List #2

Lush List #2

1. Topshop Knitted Stud Shoulder Jumper £42

2. New Look Black Studded Biker Ankle Boots £29.99

3. Matalan Peplum Vest Top £12

4. ASOS ALDO Kozinski Barrel Bag £45

5. River Island Purple Dip Hem Chiffron Dress £35

These are perfect for Autumn. I love the jumper, it's not too bright, and not too dull and will look great teamed with the boots. I definitely need some studded boots in my life! I'm a big fan of peplum tops, and this is an affordable version for only £12. It's just a shame that Matalan don't do my size :( I love the colour of this ALDO bag, all my handbags seem to be the same colour and this will be a nice addition to my collection. When I came across this dress, I noticed a lot of dresses with sequins on. I'll be looking for my Christmas dress soon! If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Are you lusting after any of these items? What's on your lust list?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

4 comments:

  1. Love the stud shoulder jumper, I deffo need to start investing in more winter pieces :)

    new follower :)

    vanessa @ vanessalucy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too! I wish I had an endless amount of money!

      Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. I'm loving the peplum top and boots, theyre gorgeous! your blog is so pretty, its very well designed and i love the posts :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love the boots, gutted I didn't get them!

      Thank you very much :D

      Rachel x

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...