MUA Lipstick in Shade 7 - Review | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: MUA Lipstick in Shade 7 - Review

Wednesday 31 October 2012

MUA Lipstick in Shade 7 - Review




I have two lipsticks from the MUA collection, Shade 7 and Shade 11 (review here). Just like Shade 11, this lipstick is moisturising, highly pigmented and a fabulous price. It glides on smoothly, offering a rich colour and lasts for several hours. As I mentioned in my previous review of MUA lipstick, Shade 11 is actually my favourite shade of the two. However, Shade 7 is still a lip colour that I use. My personal taste in lipstick means that this is more of an evening shade rather than day-to-day.

I would 100% recommend MUA lipsticks. They are a fantastic price. You could actually buy the whole collection for just £16! That's just a little bit more than the price of one MAC lipstick! It's totally worth a trip to Superdrug or ordering online and purchasing a few shades to find your favourite. I am definitely going to be buying more MUA lipstick in the future. Which shade should I go for next?

Have you tried a MUA lipstick? Which is your favourite shade from the collection?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

4 comments:

  1. Thats such a gorgeous colour! Found you via the #bbloggers blog hop - great blog xx http://www.stylinspire.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That you :)
    Have you got any MUA lipsticks?

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous colour, definitely have to add this to my collection :) x

    www.beautyandlifestylediary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's beautiful. Have you got any other MUA lipsticks?

      Rachel x

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...