Instagram #5 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Instagram #5

Sunday 21 October 2012

Instagram #5


Watching Dirty Dancing for the first time, Finally bought these two drugstore favourites, New boots for Autumn/Winter, Benefit freebies from InStyle magazine, MUA in A-Z of the Beauty High Street, Review of No7 Foundation Match Made Service and Stay Perfect Foundation (you can read the review here), The beginnings of my MUJI Make Up Storage, Stocking up because it's 3 for 2 in Boots, Light reading.


I hope you've all had a fantastic week. I'm slowly getting back into my blogging routine. My nephew is in hospital and my blog was put on hold, then I had a stomach bug. But everything is looking up now and here I am!

My Instagram post was going to be a weekly feature, but for the time being, I have decided to make it a fortnightly feature. I just don't take enough photos each week. Maybe that's one to consider for a New Years Resolution!

Christmas is slowly approaching. On Friday night I actually listened to a few Christmas songs! Shhhh don't tell anyone. I can't wait for the festivities to begin.

What have you been up to this week? When do you start your Christmas festivities?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

4 comments:

  1. Your pictures are so cool, I love the look

    Helen

    x

    If you have time please check out my blog:

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love dirty dancing!!! Great post
    Vanessa
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...