MUA Lipstick in Shade 11 - Review | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: MUA Lipstick in Shade 11 - Review

Sunday 28 October 2012

MUA Lipstick in Shade 11 - Review




I've had this lipstick a few weeks now and I got it on a mini MUA haul that I ordered online. I have quite a few MUA products now and I am very impressed with the quality, the pigmentation and the price! Who could argue at £1 for a lipstick?! It's worth a try, even if you never wear it again! Out of all the MUA lipsticks, Shade 7 (review coming soon) and Shade 11 were the only shades I honestly thought I would wear. Out of the two shades, Shade 11 is my favourite. It's a deep, dark shade, which in my opinion, is more suitable for evening wear rather than day-to-day wear.

The texture of the lipstick is lovely and creamy, which provides great moisture while you wear the lipstick. It also means that the lipstick glides on your lips smoothly. As I mentioned earlier, all MUA products have fantastic pigments and this is no exception. The colour is buildable, which is fantastic. If you want a deeper, more intense shade, just apply more coats. The lipstick lasts for a few hours, which is fantastic for the price. The lipstick also has a delicious scent, it's a vanilla scent which I personally love as I hate the smell of lipstick usually.

Have you tried a MUA lipstick? Which is your favourite shade from the collection?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

18 comments:

  1. looks like a lovely shade! and such a bargain you cant go wrong

    xxx
    vanessa
    www.vanessalucy.blogspot.co.uk
    ps.come check out my beauty giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is lovely. I cannot recommend it enough.

      Rachel x

      Delete
  2. I love MUA lipsticks, I have a bright pink one which I blogged about, and a red one. Can't remember the shade numbers but I was very impressed with the lipsticks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah for £1 I have nothing to complain about. You'll have to find out what shades they are.

      Rachel x

      Delete
  3. I've only got shade 3, but love it! This one looks lovely too (I didn't even know they had new ones out - whoops). Agreed, for a quid, could you say no? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure when it was released actually. I got mine in September. Maybe that's something MUA should state on the website.

      Are you thinking about getting more shades?

      Rachel x

      Delete
  4. the swatch looks great, perfect for fall (and I love your photo background)

    Following you from #bbloggers chat and would love if you could follow back at http://prettysquared.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a perfect Autumn shade. It really warms up your lips.

      Thank you, it's actually a scarf!

      Thank you :)

      Rachel x

      Delete
  5. Hey, I found your blog on the #bbloggers blog hop and have been reading your blog! Ive tried the eyeshadows, not the lipsticks, but the colours look great!My next purchase methinks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The eyeshadows are fab. I have 2 palettes. The colours are just so pigmented. The lipsticks are great for £1. Let me know if you get any.

      Rachel x

      Delete
  6. I love MUA but have mostly tried the nail varnishes and eye shadows. This shade looks great for a vintage/classic look, which I wear quite often (it's great for day-to-evening).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't actually tried any of the nail polishes but they are on my wish list, especially the new shades. The eyeshadows are amazing! Especially the palettes. I have two.

      Rachel x

      Delete
  7. I tried the alexander burke lipsticks for MUA and I wasn't impressed but this colour looks much nicer. Xxx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried those, are they the lip booms? I have only tried two lipsticks and I am mega impressed!

      Rachel x

      Delete
  8. I've just reviewed this lipstick :) I love the colour, for me it is definitely the most wearable of mua's lipsticks x

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just read it as MUA retweeted it on twitter :) Great review of a fantastic lipstick!

      Rachel x

      Delete
  9. Did you know you can also take the clear and off and use it as a lipgloss?! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I did, thank you for mentioning it on here though - i forgot!

      Rachel x

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...