Happy 3rd Birthday Lost In Lipstick! | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Happy 3rd Birthday Lost In Lipstick!

Saturday 5 September 2015

Happy 3rd Birthday Lost In Lipstick!


Today marks three years since I sat down and created Lost In Lipstick. An awful lot has happened in those years; my make up collection has grown enormously compared with what I previously owned, my obsession with skincare started and I've met some of the nicest people that I'll ever meet in the blogging community.

It has almost been a year since I purchased my own domain and I love this little space I have created online. There have been times of absence. Obviously my most recent disappearance (I'm now back and loving it!) and last year when I was planning my wedding which was crazy but I miss it so much! I'm going off on a tangent here.

What I want to say is thank you to everyone I've met along the way, either online or in real life, I've met some great friends. Thank you to everyone who reads my blog and thank you to all the brands/PRs that I have worked with along the way.

I have made many great memories through blogging and here's to many more! *raises a glass*

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...