Crete Photo Diary - August 2015 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Crete Photo Diary - August 2015

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Crete Photo Diary - August 2015

After our trip to Whitby and Northumberland, we decided we needed a week away in the sunshine, just the two of us. So we went to the travel agents and booked a last minute holiday to Crete. We had never been before but we absolutely loved it and would 100% go back. We stayed in the resort of Agia Marina which is on the West of the island. The weather was fantastic and we had glorious sunshine everyday. Our hotel was just five minutes from the beach and was centrally located within Agia Marina. We fell in love with Crete. And we have added Greek food to our lists of loves. I'm craving moussaka but I know it won't be the same. Until next time.

Enjoy some of our photos.

Rachel x

The smallest plane EVER!

A perfect start to our holiday!

Let's go to the beach...

The sunset over Agia Marina beach

Live Well. Laugh Often. Love always.

One of our many starters that week. So many carbs!

Moussaka is amazing!

Honey Raki

Souda Bay

A Venetian lighthouse in Chania

Amazing Gyros. Amazing view.

Sail away with me.

We walked all the way round to the lighthouse in the heat and then had to walk back again!

We found an awesome spot to watch the waves crash upon the rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...