Week 12 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 12

Monday 25 March 2013

Week 12


Early Easter treat while watching CSI, Free delivery at H&M - don't mind if I do, Fox footlets from Primark found at the bottom of my drawer, Used olive oil in my hair for the first time - it feels super soft, My dressing table the morning after the night before, Tidy and clean dressing table.

Hi lovelies!

Another quiet week on the photo front and I don't know why. I'm just super busy lately, hence the lack of blog posts. I've hated not blogging but I'm off for two weeks now and I plan to get back on track. I find it a lot easier if I draft posts when I have lots of time and then I can publish them when I'm so busy. I absolutely love blogging and reading blogs so I have really missed it while I have been so busy. We haven't done any decorating for two weeks now. We're useless! I'm planning on getting lots done while I'm off but today I'm choosing blogging over DIY! 

I'm going to IKEA tomorrow with my mum. I cannot wait. I absolutely love IKEA and I haven't been for a few months. I'm not going for anything major just accessories for my house. Hopefully they have the smaller SKURAR plant pots in. On my previous two visits, they had sold out and only had the larger ones :( Are there any other recommendations while I'm there? I don't want to get home and have to plan another trip because I missed out!

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

What have you been up to this week?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

4 comments:

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...