Week 11 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 11

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Week 11


Finally got my hands on L'Oreal Confetti Top Coat, Cup of tea and a new book tucked up in bed on a cold evening, Breaking Dawn Part 2, L'Oreal Confetti Top Coat on top of Barry M Nail Paint in Berry, Hot bubble bath in the Lake District to relax, Pot of tea in Costa, Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Grapefruit, View from lodge balcony, Evening walk in the Lake District.

Hi everyone,

What a week it has been! On Thursday Morning at 1:30am, I woke up and was sick. This was followed by two days of constant sickness and diarrhoea (sorry!). I was off work Thursday and Friday and to be honest I still don't feel 100%. It takes a while for my body to recover after an illness like that. I am only just beginning to eat properly but I have been back to work today. My mum was also ill and my fiancé came home on Friday and was ill. However, we had booked and paid to go to the Lake District for the weekend with my parents, sister and nephew. By Friday evening, I was feeling a bit better and we decided to go. The drive up was very quiet! We arrived about 8:30pm. The fiancé got straight in bed and I settled for a bubble bath before tucking up in bed with a book. Waking up on Saturday morning, we were all feeling a lot better and we started to enjoy our weekend away. I will do I separate post where I will include more pictures and share what we got up to.

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

What have you been up to this week?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

10 comments:

  1. Cute glitter nails!
    I saw your post in the Company Magazine forum.
    Would love to follow each other?
    Let me know with a comment and I always follow back.
    Love from London.
    Love G xx

    www.supercalafashionistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want that confetti top coat too! I've seen it everywhere and I think its the best thing ever! :D

    There is a giveaway on my blog, hope you can stop by and check it out :)
    ButangTale Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's so cool. I'm so glad I finally got my hands on them!

      Rachel x

      Delete
  3. Looks like a lovely week looking at the pictures, but I guess it wasn´t that lovely being sick ;) Hope you´re feeling better now! :) Loving the nailpolishes ^^

    I´ve been busy with work, looking forward to easter holiday now :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, besides being ill, it was a lovely week :)
      I'm feeling much better now thank you :D
      Two weeks of freedom now! I need to catch up on blogging!

      Rachel x

      Delete
  4. Really want to get my hands on some of the Barry M gelly shine polishes! Need to tell my friend to pick up a few shades for me when she goes to the UK :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need some too! The grapefruit shade is my sisters!
      I cannot decide what shade I want.

      Rachel x

      Delete
  5. Your pictures look very lovely. I am very interested in checking out that book. (I'm a sucker for cute book covers) I hope you are feeling better.

    -Lacey
    http://thelifewithlacey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes I'm feeling much better. It's out in May. I won an advanced copy but I definitely recommend it.

      Rachel x

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...