Week 10 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 10

Monday 11 March 2013

Week 10


View of Salford and Manchester from Imperial War Museum, Chocolate M&Ms to fix my chocolate craving, February favourites (post coming soon), Nails Inc Copacabana (At the Copa, Copacabana, music and passion were always the fashion), Found the Beauty Bible at my mum and dad's house (it's from 2004!), Nipped into town to get my mum a present from Neal's Yard. 

Hi everyone!

Another quiet week on the Instagram front. Apologies. We spent Saturday painting the ceiling in our porch, living room, landing and stairs. I'm so proud of the finished job because neither of us have ever painted a wall or ceiling before. Then I did a lot of housework on Sunday and spent most of it at my mum and dad's house for Mother's Day. As I am such a good daughter, I offered to make the tea for the family. Because we have been decorating, our house is a mess so I did it at their's. If anyone's interested, I made chilli and I even spent half an hour washing all the pots! I think my mum loved her present from Neal's Yard and she's looking forward to having a relaxing bath. 

Next weekend we are away in the Lake District. I am sooooo excited. I love the Lakes and I've been going since I was born. We always have a fabulous time. I will try and post lots of Instagram pictures to share what we're up to and of course I will do a post all about it! Obviously, that means decorating is on hold for a week! I'm dying to get it finished!

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

What have you been up to this week?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

5 comments:

  1. Hope you have a lovely time in the Lake District, I really want a weekend away there sometime soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :)
      I love the Lake District so much!

      Rachel x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sending me your link!

    I'm looking forward to reading your february favourites, the pic looks great!


    Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have just posted my February Empties and my February Favourites will be up soon.

      Rachel x

      Delete
  3. Hey! I tagged you in The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG! It's the latest post on my blog and all of the information about it is on there but please don't feel as if you have to do the tag if you don't want to :) x

    - Jayne
    www.electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...