Makeup Revolution Beyond Flawless Eyeshadow Palette - Review & Swatches | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Makeup Revolution Beyond Flawless Eyeshadow Palette - Review & Swatches

Friday 2 October 2015

Makeup Revolution Beyond Flawless Eyeshadow Palette - Review & Swatches













At the end of August, I purchased my very first Makeup Revolution product; I just couldn't resist that gold box plus I had heard great things about this palette! For just £8 you get 32 shades - it's worth a shot! I had been eyeing up Makeup Revolution palettes for a few months before actually making a purchase as I already have quite a few neutral eyeshadow palettes in my collection. I don't need another one or so I thought! On first impressions, I was impressed. The packaging is lovely. Firstly, there is the golden box which actually makes the product look more expensive. Then the actual palette packaging is black, sturdy and secure with a huge mirror inside. It actually took me ages to open it the first time so I'm confident it wouldn't open if used for travelling!

The eyeshadows are actually really high quality considering they work out to be 25p each! They are soft, easy to blend, (mostly) well pigmented and little to no fallout (depending on the finish). There are a few different finishes within the palette which I love and would suit most people's tastes. There is a good mixture of matte, satin and shimmery/metallic shades (these have a little fallout but even shimmery high end shadows have fall out). A lot of budget makeup brands don't give the shades names but Makeup Revolution have given all shades a name and I actually really like the names. These come on a clear piece of plastic and a suggestion would be to have these on the back of the palette as I've already lost mine!

A few shades are not as pigmented as the others and it was really difficult to get a good swatch of these. On the whole though, the pigmentation is really good. Some of my favourite shades are Spice, Cookie Dough and Expresso. I love reaching for this palette as so many different looks can be created with just one palette. I'm really happy I was attracted to this palette and I have my eye on some of the face palettes. If you have any recommendations, let me know!

Rachel x

Follow me on Twitter // Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Bloglovin' // Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...