The Wedding Series - Wedding Invitation Ideas - Sweetheart Stationery | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: The Wedding Series - Wedding Invitation Ideas - Sweetheart Stationery

Wednesday 12 February 2014

The Wedding Series - Wedding Invitation Ideas - Sweetheart Stationery

I haven't posted a wedding related post for months and months. Sorry! As we booked the church and venue so far in advance, a long period of time elapsed where we didn't do anything and since Christmas, it has been full speed ahead! It's now less than 6 months till our wedding so we're busy busy busy! I'm looking at wedding related things and spending MORE money on a daily basis at the moment! Wedding guides suggest sending invitations two months before the big day but as we need to inform guests of hotels near by, I want to do it as soon as possible. I'm currently searching websites and wedding fayres for invitations that I love and before Christmas I contacted a few supplies to see if they wanted to be featured in this series. This will be a two part post as I received so many samples, which is great for you and me, but I don't want to include TOO many pictures in one post! One company that was extremely kind with their samples were Sweetheart Stationery. Lisa, from Sweetheart Stationery, sent over ten samples and I genuinely love every single one! I actually can't narrow it down and quite a few are my favourites. Wedding Day invitations start at £3 but each invitation is bespoke so Lisa will be able to give you a more accurate quote if you contact her. You can find the website here. I'm going to let the pictures do the talking, so here we go!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...