Outfit Inspiration: Meal & Cocktails with the Girls | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Outfit Inspiration: Meal & Cocktails with the Girls

Friday 21 February 2014

Outfit Inspiration: Meal & Cocktails with the Girls

Meal & Cocktails with the Girls

Shirt with sequin collar - Amazon // Black Jeans - Oasis // Nude Shoes - Debenhams // Clutch - Nelly.com // Earrings - River Island // Lipstick in Naked Bud (Fantasy of Flowers Green Collection)- MAC // Blush in Peony be Bold - Bobbi Brown

Tonight, I am going to a local restaurant for a friends birthday. Cocktails will probably be involved as they have a very tempting cocktail menu!

The shirt with the embellished collar is gorgeous. I love anything with a collar, especially an embellished one as it instantly glams up an outfit. The shade of pink is beautiful and I found the perfect heels and earrings to match. 

To compliment this look, I would go for a subtle smokey eye with nude lips and a natural pink blush. 

Are you going anywhere nice this weekend? What will you be wearing? 

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...