My Week In Instagram Pictures - Week 5 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: My Week In Instagram Pictures - Week 5

Tuesday 4 February 2014

My Week In Instagram Pictures - Week 5


Oops! I got a new phone even though my other contract hasn't ran out (but my battery is broken!) // Reached 70,000 views - thank you so much to everyone who reads my blog. It means so much to me. // Whenever I receive an email from The National Lottery, I get so excited. I don't know why I bother?! // 6 months until I get married! Scary but exciting!


Obsessed with this perfume (review here) // Couldn't resist 50% off on the Models Own website and made a cheeky purchase // My new jewellery holder - I've had it for about 6 months and it's only just gone up on the wall! // Healthy dinner of smoked haddock, sweet potato mash and green beans

What have you been up to this week?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...