October Favourites | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: October Favourites

Wednesday 7 November 2012

October Favourites


Real Techniques Expert Face Brush £9.99 - Altogether I own 5 Real Techniques brushes - the Powder Brush, the Foundation Brush, the Blush Brush, the Setting Brush and this one. I love every single one and I completely understand all the hype surrounding them. I bought this brush to use with my liquid foundation, as I wasn't happy with the Foundation Brush. I had read that this brush provides more coverage with liquid foundation, which was exactly what I wanted. I now use the Foundation Brush with my concealer and I love how it blends and reaches in those hard to reach areas.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer £4.19 - This concealer is the best drugstore concealer I have ever tried! It is well worth the hype all around the Blogosphere. The price is fantastic and it provides great coverage for quite a few hours. I find it's too heavy for under the eye area. Instead I use Collection Illuminating Touch Brightening Concealer for under the eye area. I 100% recommend this concealer to everyone!

Rimmel Precious Stones Glitter Nail Polish in Diamond Dust £3.99 - I love glitter nail polish, although I hate taking it off! I cannot wait till nearer Christmas when I can get away with pairing it with red. The two negative points are that the polish dries extremely matte but this is nothing that a top coat cannot solve and the fact that it doesn't last very long. Even with a top coat, I got two days wear before it started to chip. But for the price, this is fab and I love the fact that it has different sizes of glitter particles.

Topshop Lipstick in Rumour Has It £8 - This is the second Topshop lipstick that I have purchased. The first was Mink, which I bought about a year and a half ago. I love both of the shades, maybe Rumour Has It a little more as I can wear it more on a daily basis. The texture of the lipstick is creamy and it glides onto the lips smoothly, providing moisture. The lipstick lasts a few hours before it needs reapplying. I definitely want more Topshop lipsticks, which shade do you recommend?

No7 Stay Perfect Foundation £14 - You can read my review here. I have been using this foundation every day since I got it. I love it. The shade is perfect for my skin tone as I had it matched. You can also read my views of the Match Made Service on my review of the foundation. It provides great coverage, which means I only need to dab a teeny tiny bit of concealer on my blemishes. I 100% recommend going to boots and having a foundation consultation. It's free!

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic £12.50 -You can read my review here. I love Liz Earle products, I have been using all the products in the Essentials now for several months. They have improved my skin so much. The Skin Tonic works like a toner but it doesn't have any alcohol in it so it won't dry your face out. I use it straight after Cleanse & Polish but before moisturising. I also use it throughout the day, as a spray, if I need refreshing and a quick boost.

Have you tried any of these products? What are you favourite products this month? 
Rachel x
Lost in Lipstick 

2 comments:

  1. I love the colour of that Rimmel glitter polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's lovely. You can wear it with one coat over another shade or about 3 coats alone to get the shade in the bottle.

      Rachel x

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...