Missing | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Missing

Saturday 24 November 2012

Missing

I moved into my first house last week and I have been super busy before, during and after. I think it's gonna be a little while longer before I'm blogging again. I am missing blogging so much but I just don't have the time. I'm working and then coming home and working on my house. There are so many jobs that need doing but I cannot wait till it's sorted! Getting my beautiful dressing table tomorrow! Hopefully normality will resume soon!

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...