Instagram #7 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Instagram #7

Monday 3 December 2012

Instagram #7


Beautiful Cheryl Cole, Reaching 50 followers on my blog (thank you!), Acrylic nail polish stand, Christmas at The Trafford Centre, Magazines magazines magazines, Everyday Make Up post, Avon Moroccan Oil Mask, Midnight Premiere of Breaking Dawn Part 2, Cosy night in our new house, Mini Haul, Countdown to Christmas, Lip products in my handbag, 25 days to go, Advent Calendar, Our first Christmas tree in our first house.

I'm still not ready for blogging frequently. I thought an Instagram post could ease me in gently! I also took part in the #bbloggers chat last night which I have missed for weeks now. I really do miss blogging and I cannot wait until we have everything up and running. We have so much to do and I'm still living out of boxes, it's not fun! Fingers crossed, I may be able to blog more and more. I'm so excited for Christmas. We have our tree up already and it's our first Christmas in our first house and I just wanted a bit of normality!

What have you been up to recently? Have you began preparing for Christmas?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

4 comments:

  1. Love the tree, I'm not getting one until the 18th :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl looks gorgeous in the new issue of 'Glamour'. i love the xmas countdown.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl always looks gorgeous....

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...