Topshop Lipstick in Rumour Has It - Review | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Topshop Lipstick in Rumour Has It - Review

Thursday 13 December 2012

Topshop Lipstick in Rumour Has It - Review







I only have two Topshop lipsticks but I am a huge fan. The first shade I bought is Mink, which is very similar to Rumour Has It but is much darker. Topshop describes Rumour Has It as a 'dusty rose' shade, which as descriptions go, I love! It is a pinky brown nude shade, which is perfect for the day. The shade is buildable meaning you can create a completely different look for the evening. One coat of this is actually very similar to my natural lip colour, it just emphasises my lips. The finish of the lipstick is matte but it applies smoothly onto the lips. I wouldn't say it was a completely matte finish, maybe just semi-matte. It is very moisturising and nourishing on the lips and not at all drying. If you're not a fan of matte lipsticks, you can apply a gloss on top for a high shine look. I really like the vanilla scent of Topshop lipsticks, they remind me of MAC lipsticks. I've said it before but I HATE the usual lipstick smell! The lipstick lasts 2 - 3 hours before it needs reapplying which isn't bad.

Do you have any Topshop lipsticks? Which shade should I get from Topshop next? 

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

4 comments:

  1. Nope, I haven't tried any, but I really like the color of this one, so I'm thinking I might want to give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you get as your first one and what you think. If you like nudes that are slightly darker this will be perfect.

      Rachel x

      Delete
  2. Hi just dropping by from bbloggerschat and am following your blog :) love the name your picked for your blog !

    -Angelica @ www.angelicadiscovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...