Merry Christmas from Lost In Lipstick | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Merry Christmas from Lost In Lipstick

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas from Lost In Lipstick

I just wanted to post a quick post to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I hope you all have a lovely day. Enjoy your day with your friends and family and everyone else you love. Did Father Christmas bring you everything you wanted? I got lots of beauty products that I cannot wait to share with you all!

Merry Christmas

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

P.S. What are your new years resolutions? I need to start thinking about mine! Although mine will probably be to find more time to blog!

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too darling, hope you had a good one! Your tree is gorgeous :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yeah it was a good one! I hope yours was too!
      Happy New Year!

      Rachel x

      Delete
  2. hope you had a lovely xmas and a very happy new year :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // @thelovecatsinc // YT: thelovecatsinc

    ps. my giveaway to win £50 to spend on shoes ends soon, click here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...