My Netflix Recommendations Part 2 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: My Netflix Recommendations Part 2

Wednesday 23 March 2016

My Netflix Recommendations Part 2

Last week, I posted part 1 of my Netflix recommendations. There are so many shows that I love on there so I decided to split it into two parts. Here you can read part 2 and you can find part 1 here.


Pretty Little Liars - PLL is an American teen drama, mystery–thriller television series loosely based on the book series written by Sara Shepard. I was a teenager 10 years ago but I absolutely love it so don't let that put you off! I didn't start watching Pretty Little Liars when it first started (I don't think it was available in the UK then) but I started watching about 3 years ago when I first got my iPad. That year, I binged everyday during the Summer until I was up to date. I think I watched 8/9 episodes a day! I don't regret a single minute! I'm all up to date now and I just watched the Spring finale of Season 6 last week. All 6 seasons are available to watch on Netflix and I think Season 6 is due to continue in June. Thankfully, we get it in the UK the day after America so we don't have long to wait.


Bates Motel - Bates Motel is an American drama-thriller TV series and is a prequel to Alfred Hitchcock's 1960 film Psycho. It depicts the lives of Norman Bates and his mother Norma prior to the events portrayed in the film. There are three seasons available on Netflix and I have just finished Season 3. There are only 10 episodes in each season so it won't take you very long to catch up. The makers have announced that there will be a Season 4 and 5 and I think Season 4 has started in America this month. I get extremely hooked and end up watching loads of episodes back to back. When Season 3 first appeared on Netflix, I watched about 7 episodes in one day!


Prison Break - Prison Break is an American serial drama about two brothers; Lincoln Burrows and Michael Scofield. Burrows has been sentenced to death and Scofield devises an elaborate plan to help his brother escape. There are a total of four seasons and all four are available on Netflix. Fox have announced that there is going to be a short revival series which will follow the characters several years on and filming for that will start next month. It probably won't be on Netflix for a while which will give you long enough to catch up!


Dexter - Dexter, Dexter, Dexter! I think this was the first series that I watched when we first got Netflix. There are a total of eight seasons and I watched it after it had finished so I had them all to watch whenever I wanted. It actually became part of my life and I thought I was in the show sometimes! Does that make me sound crazy?! Dexter is a blood spatter pattern analysis for the Miami Metro Police Department, who leads a secret parallel life as a vigilante serial killer. I love CSI and I found that this was like the dark brother to CSI. My husband, Rory watched the first four/five seasons with me but then something happened that he didn't like and didn't agree with (I won't give away any spoilers) so he stopped watching but I was hooked!


White Collar - I recommend White Collar to all my female friends even if it is just to lust after Neal Caffrey played by Matt Bomer. I absolutely love White Collar it's funny, clever, entertaining and did I mention Neal Caffrey?! There have been a total of six seasons made but Netflix has only released five so far. I cannot wait until the release of Season 6! White Collar follows Neal Caffrey, a con artist, who is a criminal informant for FBI Special Agent Peter Burke. Neal and Peter have a special relationship and they work so well together. Just in case you weren't aware, I'm a little bit in love with Neal Caffrey!


Making a Murderer - Making a Murderer is a 10 part documentary that explores the story of Steven Avery who served 18 years in prison for the sexual assault and attempted murder of Penny Beerntsen before being exonerated in 2003. New evidence had been found and it was clear Steven Avery didn't commit the crime. In 2005, he was arrested again in connection with the murder of Teresa Halbach, a local photographer. The documentary explores the evidence and interviews to find out if Steven is guilty or not. I honestly do not know what I believe but the show has created discussions across the world!

Do you have any recommendations for me? Have you watched any of my recommendations? Which is your favourite?

Rachel x

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter | Follow me on Instagram | Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...