Five Spring Nail Colours | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Five Spring Nail Colours

Friday 25 March 2016

Five Spring Nail Colours



Now that we are officially in Spring, I love to wear bright colours on my nails. I went through every single nail polish that I owned (about 100) and swatched all the suitable candidates. These were mainly brights with a few pastels thrown in. I managed to narrow it down to these seven beautiful nail colours. Please note that I have had some of these polishes for a while (probably too long!) and they may no longer be available. However, there are brands that make similar colours and it is the colours that I'm recommending (although the polishes are good too!)

I actually really like wearing blue and green nail polish in Spring and Summer. As I was going through my collection, I noticed I have quite a few varieties of blues and greens but these two are my favourites for Spring. Topshop Nail Polish in Pool Party is a lovely greeny, turquoise shade and The Body Shop Colour Crush Nail Colour in Got The Blues is a beautiful, powdery blue shade. Essence Colour & Go Nail Polish in Break Through reminds me of the gorgeous crocuses which are out at this time of year.

My favourite colour is pink and I love having pink nails throughout Spring and Summer. Essie Nail Lacquer in Cascade Cool is a lovely baby pink shade which isn't two pale after two coats. If you're looking for a slightly darker shade, then 17 High Gloss Nail Polish in Miami has got you covered. I would have to say that my favourite nail colour of all time is coral and Essie Nail Lacquer in Cute as a Button is well loved! It's almost empty after last year. It definitely a shade that I recommend. To complete my rainbow of Spring colours, Rimmel Lasting Finish Nail Colour in Tangerine Queen reminds me of orange tulips!

What nail colours do you like to wear in Spring? Have I missed any colours that you can't live without in Spring?

Rachel x

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter | Follow me on Instagram | Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...