The Body Shop at Christmas 2015 - Glazed Apple | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: The Body Shop at Christmas 2015 - Glazed Apple

Wednesday 18 November 2015

The Body Shop at Christmas 2015 - Glazed Apple

The Body Shop Glazed Apple


Glazed Apple is back! Last year, The Body Shop introduced Glazed AppleFrosted Cranberry and Vanilla Brulee as their Christmas collection. This year Glazed Apple and Frosted Cranberry have both made a comeback along with a new scent for 2015, Frosted Plum. The Glazed Apple collection is different this year with new and improved products although the packaging is very similar.

There is a wide variety of products within the range from Glazed Apple Lip Balm to Glazed Apple Shimmer Mist and a couple of gift sets including Glazed Apple Feel Good Tin and Glazed Apple Treat Box. I love the idea of creating your own gift set so it's personalised to the recipient. Some people don't have a bath so including Glazed Apple Bath Jelly in a gift set would be useless for them. Instead I would include Glazed Apple Shower Gel or Glazed Apple Soap and perhaps a Glazed Apple Body Butter.

The gift could be practical or more luxurious so they could truly pamper themselves. For a relaxing pamper, I would include any of the following products Glazed Apple CandleGlazed Apple Body ScrubGlazed Apple Shimmer LotionGlazed Apple Lip GlossGlazed Apple Hand Cream or Glazed Apple Home Fragrance Oil.

My favourite products from the collection have to be the Glazed Apple Body Scrub and the Glazed Apple Body Butter because these are classic products from The Body Shop with a festive twist. I have to get my hands on the Glazed Apple Candle and the Glazed Apple Home Fragrance Oil to make my house smell delicious this Christmas!

Which products have you got your eyes on? Will you be making any of your own gift sets this year?

Rachel x

Please note - this post isn't sponsored. I just love TBS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...