An update... | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: An update...

Thursday 12 March 2015

An update...

Credit: Kikki K (edited by me)
It's been a month since my last post. It was an unplanned break but a much needed one. I love blogging and I have definitely missed it especially as I was in a pretty good routine of posting three or four times a week and planning posts a week or two ahead. Sometimes however, life can get pretty crazy and I had to prioritise everything. Unfortunately, that meant that Lost In Lipstick had to take a back seat. Hopefully I'll be able to post regularly again and get back into my routine. 

I'm hoping to blog three times a week and previously, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday/Sunday have worked well for me. So hopefully thinks will start to look up and I get back on the horse!

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...