January in photos | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: January in photos

Tuesday 10 February 2015

January in photos

Happy New Year // New Year's Day at the seaside with friends enjoying fish and chips // Taking Lotti for a walk in the Winter sunshine // Pub tea to say bye to one of my best friends

Loving my Breville Blend Active // Healthy dinner // Pretty Little Liars is now on Netflix!! // Scrabble time with my husband - I won by 1 point!

Friday night = pizza night // Addicted to Cooking Fever // I heart White Collar and Neal Caffery // Obsessed with fruity ciders

Rachel x

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is
    amazing! I do really like it! I know how much time it requires, but you did a
    really good job! Keep doing it!) I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!



    Diana
    Cloudlet

    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...