Paperchase Wishlist - Spring 2015 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Paperchase Wishlist - Spring 2015

Sunday 8 February 2015

Paperchase Wishlist - Spring 2015

Paperchase Wishlist - January 2015


I can feel a splurge coming so I thought I would browse the Paperchase website to see what they have for offer. I was pleasantly surprised and loved a few of the newest ranges including Dreamscape and Portobello Rose. Here are just a few of the items which are now on my rapidly growing stationery wishlist.

I don't need a diary as I have a perfectly good planner (I'll share this in the coming weeks) but I cannot resist the Dreamscape A6 day to a page 2015 diary £8 with it's cute front and a day to a page is my preferred format. Recently the husband and I started Alphabet dating. I want to document our dates in a scrapbook so I thought these Alphabet stickers £1.50 would be perfect for decorating the respective pages. Paperchase also do an A to Z Scrapbook which I have my eyes on! The 21st Century is very much a digital age but I love the idea of having a pen pal. I had one when I was younger but I would love to put this Parisian craft A5 writing set £6 to good use. I struggle when it comes to planning meals for my husband and I but this Portobello Rose meal planner & list pad £8 would come in so handy. We could sit down once a week, plan our meals that week and make the shopping list while I knew what we already had (rather than guessing in the supermarket aisles!) 

I really enjoy cooking and I love finding recipes and tweaking them to our preference. At the moment, I have a pile of papers in the kitchen drawer but I would love something like this Dark Romance A5 recipe file £15 to organise all my ideas. This Rose laser-cut leather journal £15 is stunning. There's always at least one notebook which is too pretty to write in and this definitely fits the bill. It's beautiful and would actually make a great gift. Thanks to Pinterest, I hate my handwriting and I wish I could master calligraphy. This Berol calligraphy pen set £6.25 includes four pens in different thicknesses as well as a beginners guide. Last but by no means least - washi tape. In the last couple of months, I have caught up with the world and my love of washi tape is getting stronger. These Spironauts paper tapes - set of 4 £4.50 would be a cute addition to my collection.

Rachel x

6 comments:

  1. I am a massive paperchase fan. I am forever buying notebooks and diaries that I have no use for, but just can't help myself! I feel a splurge coming along myself...

    Petite Pomme

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't resist any longer! I went today! I'll try and do a haul on my blog but I'll have to wait until next weekend to take the photographs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! Me too! I couldn't resist any longer and we went today. We've already got our Mother's Day cards as they were so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! I bought one today!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg I have this diary! its so great because it gives you so much space to write :)

    if you're interested you could check my blog- bound to do a post on it soon...

    http://lizzyapp.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...