What I bought in the Christmas sales 2014 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: What I bought in the Christmas sales 2014

Tuesday 6 January 2015

What I bought in the Christmas sales 2014


Merry Christmas to me, from me x

Last year I got some really good bits in the Boxing Day sales and this year I looked but nothing took my fancy. I don't need anything beauty related as I have so many products already and nothing stood out to me. However one thing I really did need was a laptop. I've only had one laptop before and I got that in 2006 when I went to University. It's safe to say it's past its use by date! It's so slow and impossible to use. Over a year ago, I bought an iPad with the purpose of blogging but the blogger app is useless (come on blogger, sort it out!) Therefore I had to use Rory's laptop to blog but my time was always limited and now he has a new job, he takes it with him. My blog was being affected as I didn't get time to sit down and blog. Luckily for me I spotted this great laptop in Tesco's online Boxing Day sale. I've had it for almost two weeks now and it's perfect for what I need it for. A brilliant purchase at a brilliant price. 

Rachel x

P.S. My blog should now be updated regularly. I'm hoping to upload a post three times a week; Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...