December Empties | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: December Empties

Tuesday 20 January 2015

December Empties


Faith In Nature Coconut Shampoo* & Faith In Nature Coconut Conditioner* - I received this haircare duo back in Autumn and I wrote a review which you can read here so I won't go into too much detail. I'm a big fan of Faith In Nature after using these and I'm definitely going to purchase them in the future. I have so many half used shampoo and conditioners in my bathroom drawers that I'm currently doing a 'shopping the stash' thing but once I use up a lot of them, I will be online purchasing.

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash - I love Soap & Glory products and Sugar Crush is my favourite range. This actually featured in My 14 favourite beauty products of 2014 and I'm definitely going to be repurchasing. Obviously the scent is my favourite thing but it also foams really nicely and moisturises my skin at the same time.

Simple Eye Make Up Remover - I'm going to stick to what I said in my November Empties post and use one product to remove all my make up. This was my last bottle and I haven't repurchased since. I'm currently using Garnier Micellar Water and so far so good. It does a great job of removing all make up and it doesn't sting my eyes. 

Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Wash - I've fallen out of love with this cleanser or I'm bored of it. Either way, I purchased Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish just before Christmas which I have been using since I ran out of this. My skin became pretty bad over Christmas probably due to the large volumes of cheese and chocolate that I know I shouldn't eat. Cleanse & Polish has helped to sort that out so I will no longer be purchasing Clean & Clear.

The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream - I actually bought this in Summer and took it to Mexico to use as my daily moisturiser as I knew I'd want to wear something light. It was perfect for those hot days to wear under my SPF. I used it once we were home for a month or so but then reverted back to my regular moisturiser. I recently found it with a little bit of product left so used it up. My skin is really oily at the moment, more than it's ever been but my cheeks are pretty dry so I don't know whether to repurchase now or wait until Summer.

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Lip Repair* - I received this last Summer in a goodie bag. I used it everyday, several times a day for months but unfortunately my lips didn't improve. When I reverted to my trusty Nuxe Reve de Miel, my lips were a lot smoother and nourished. As it's worth £20, I continued to use it but I don't feel it's the product for me. I had high expectations but I was let down and I wouldn't purchase this myself.

Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer - After watching a few tutorials lately, I have been applying this in a triangle shape under my eyes which makes use of the highlighting feature more and I have to say I prefer it so much more now. As I've mentioned before, I use this rather than Lasting Perfection under my eyes as I find it too thick. Illuminating Touch conceals and brightens at the same time making it the perfect under eye concealer for those on a budget.

Impulse Body Spray in Tease - Back to my trusty body spray! When it's on offer for 99p/£1 who can resist? I always stock up which is something I need to do as I'm currently using the new scent which I don't like. As soon as I find Tease on offer I will buy several months worth!

Emporio Armani Diamonds Eau de Parfum - I've had this perfume for about four years now. I have no idea how long you're supposed to keep them for. Do they go off? Okay, I've just Googled it and according to a few websites, less than four years! In my opinion, the scent hasn't changed in that time so I wouldn't say it had gone off. This was a lovely scent and I would definitely repurchase in the future. I would say it's more suited to day wear than evening wear.

Rachel x

Follow me on Twitter // Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Bloglovin' // Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...