December in photos | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: December in photos

Sunday 4 January 2015

December in photos

My Advert Calendar // Frosty the Snowman at Bents Garden Centre // O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree // Strawberry Daiquiri - my favourite cocktail

This years Christmas jumper // Meet Lotti - Jacob's Buddy Dog // My beautiful Christmas arrangement made by my mum // LUSH Dashing Santa Bath Bomb

Manchester Christmas Markets // This years decoration from the markets - Mr & Mrs Maloney to celebrate our 1st Christmas as a married couple // TGI Fridays date night // Finally finished wrapping all the Christmas Presents

Decorating Gingerbread Trees on Christmas Eve // Christmas Dinner // Merry Christmas to me, from me // What I got for Christmas 2014

Rachel x

Follow me on Twitter // Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Bloglovin' // Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...