ESPA Haul and Mini Reviews | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: ESPA Haul and Mini Reviews

Sunday 19 January 2014

ESPA Haul and Mini Reviews


Way back in July 2013, I attended the FABB event in Manchester. Tickets for the event were £10 but we received a £30 gift card for ESPA so it was totally worth it! I completely forget I hadn't reviewed these products until I was transferring all my pictures over to my external hard drive. Oops! The total cost of my order was £46 and delivery was free if you spent over £40. As I had my gift card, I only paid £16 for these two great products. I have been using them for quite a few months now so I thought I would share what I thought as well. 





The first product I chose was the Balancing Herbal Spafresh Spritzer. I chose it as I really like the Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer, it's really refreshing. The ESPA spritzer promised to clarify, balance and revive. I suffer from oily skin and it's suitable for all skin tones especially oily and combination skin. It helps to refresh, decongest and protect the skin. Active ingredients include peppermint which revives and refines pores, while witch Hazel and elderflower help guard against congestion, outbreaks and blemishes for beautifully clear, revitalised skin. 

This is a luxurious product and I save it for times when I want a pamper or I'm feeling a little bit down and I need a bit of cheering up. It smells gorgeous. I'm awful at describing scents so I couldn't tell you what it smells of but I'm guessing peppermint, witch hazel and elderflower! I haven't used it enough to experience 'beautifully clear, revitalised skin' but I may just have to add it to my daily skincare routine. 





As soon as I looked at ESPA products online, I knew I would love this face mask. It's a deep cleansing mask which aims to calm, ease congestion and balance. ESPA say it's "an intensely nourishing, cleansing clay mask, formulated to calm and clarify skin. Mineral-rich kaolin clay and antiseptic rose geranium help clear excess oils, impurities and congestion. Benzoin nourishes, while soothing rose damascena and marshmallow soften and calm." It's suitable for all skin types especially sensitive, oily, combination and congestion skin. Congested is a great word to describe my skin, especially around my mouth. My hormonal acne has really gone crazy at the moment.

My favourite thing about this mask is that it tells me to relax for 20 minutes. In this busy world that we all live in, a chance to take 20 minutes to relax and unwind is a welcome distraction. This is a deep cleansing clay mask. I have used many in my time and this is definitely my favourite. It also smells delicious and is a beautiful mix of rose and marshmallow. I apply a layer all over my face, avoiding the eye area, and sit back and relax for 20 minutes. Once the time is up, I use a clean muslin cloth to gentle remove before splashing my face with cool water to close my pores. I use this mask about once a week but I do like to use a face mask twice a week. Usually on Wednesday and Sunday while participating in #bbloggers chat. 

As well as free delivery, I was able to select four samples to arrive with my order. I opted for 24 Hour Replenishing Eye MoisturiserSkin Radiance MaskRefining Skin Polish and Smooth & Firm Body Butter. So far I have only used the eye cream and I really liked it. It felt really nourishing and moisturising on my delicate eye area. Unfortunately, I cannot justify £35 for an eye cream. 

Have you tried any products from ESPA? What is your favourite skincare brand?

Rachel x 
Lost In Lipstick

Follow me on Twitter // Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Bloglovin' // Follow me on Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...