Tenerife 2014 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Tenerife 2014

Saturday 3 May 2014

Tenerife 2014


If you don't know from Twitter or Instagram, last month I went to Tenerife for a week. I went with six of my closest friends and it was for my hen do/girlie holiday as we hadn't all been on holiday together. We stayed in Playa de Las Americas. I love looking at people's holiday photos so I thought I would share some snaps from Tenerife. As you can see, I enjoyed lots of cocktails and a Strawberry Daiquiri has made it's way to the top of my list of favourite cocktails. I had a fantastic time and we went to Siam Park and Loro Parque while we were there. Siam Park is an amazing water park, our hotel was so close to the park and we had a great day. Loro Parque is an awesome animal kingdom which is situated in the North of Tenerife. The Orca and Dolphin shows were out of this world! I definitely recommend both parks if you go to Tenerife. 

For our honeymoon, Rory and I are going to Mexico so I will definitely be taking loads of pictures to share with you. I'm thinking of doing a review of the hotel too as I have never stayed in an all inclusive hotel before. I would have done a review of the hotel we stayed at in Tenerife but I didn't take any photos so it wouldn't make a very good review!

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...