Another Update... | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Another Update...

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Another Update...


I know I posted one of these back in February saying I was back from a short blogging break but I only blogged a handful of times after that before an unplanned 5 month break.

For me, blogging is a hobby and although I love blogging it wasn't something I fancied doing after being at work all day during the past few months. It's hard to explain but I just didn't want to blog. I didn't want to resent my blog and the blogging community so I decided to let the break take its course.

I originally thought the six week summer holidays would be the perfect chance to get back into the swing of things but I was actually away for three separate weeks with not much time in between to think about blogging. (I may do a blog post for each of those. Maybe a photo diary.)

Fast forward to now - we have no more holidays booked and in one week I start back at work. I still think about blogging and I always think 'That'll make a good blog post' or 'I can't wait to blog about this'.

I'm going to start blogging again but only when I want to and hope that it becomes regular but I'm not going to force it. As I said I love blogging but I don't want it to become something I hate.

Have you been in a similar situation? Did you overcome it?

Rachel x

Follow me on Twitter // Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Bloglovin' // Follow me on Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...