The Body Shop Colour Crush Nail Colour - Review | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: The Body Shop Colour Crush Nail Colour - Review

Monday 29 September 2014

The Body Shop Colour Crush Nail Colour - Review


L-R; Gorgeous Grey, Mint Cream, Got The Blues, Rosy Cheeks

The Body Shop have released 24 colourful nail varnish shades which are inspired by nature. The shades contain no harsh chemicals, they're totally vegan and they are not tested on animals. The formula is enriched with silky Community Fair Trade Marula Oil and is quick drying with a high gloss finish. They are a perfect addition to the existing Colour Crush family of eyeshadows and lipsticks. 

I have tried three out of the four shades above and I absolutely love all of them. With two thin coats, they are opaque and with a top coat, they last a few days without chipping. As they have a high gloss finish,, the top coat isn't necessary but I wanted it to last a little longer. One night, I applied a base coat, two thin coats and a top coat before going to bed; they are so quick drying that I woke up the next morning with NO imprints from my bedding which is usually the case!

With 24 shades to choose from, there are enough choices to suit everyone and every season. Some of the brighter shades, I would save for Spring/Summer but there are some beautiful shades for Autumn/Winter, such as Gorgeous Grey, which is the most sophisticated nail polish I have ever worn and I received lots of compliments. 

A bonus is that they are only £5 - I'll definitely be picking up some more shades!

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...