My Week In Instagram Pictures - Week 16 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: My Week In Instagram Pictures - Week 16

Tuesday 22 April 2014

My Week In Instagram Pictures - Week 16

It's nearly Easter! I always feel guilty eating one of these! // Chester Zoo. My favourite animal. // Elephants eating hay/straw (I never know the difference!) Their mouth is so funny! // ROAR! I love Chester Zoo but I think the lion and tiger enclosures need updating and making bigger. This poor guy was pacing up and down.

A very exciting package - our wedding invitations!! // Cherry Blossoms. Look at that gorgeous sky! It definitely rivals Tenerife although it wasn't that hot! // Ice Cream in the sunshine // Happy Easter! 

What have you been up to this week?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...