NEW from The Body Shop - Glazed Apple | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: NEW from The Body Shop - Glazed Apple

Sunday 26 October 2014

NEW from The Body Shop - Glazed Apple

Glazed Apple


The Body Shop have been on the ball this year with their releases and almost all of them have excited me so much. I want to go out and buy this entire collection right now! Just in time for Bonfire Night, TBS has released 13 new products with a special edition scent - Glazed Apple. With notes of fresh apple, lemon sugar, raspberry blossom, freesia, musk and vanilla, the scent sounds perfect and I can imagine the smell as I'm writing this. I don't think the range hits store until 4th November but they're online to purchase now. My favourites of the range are the bath sprinkles, lip balm and bath jelly. They've just been added to my wishlist! 

Rachel x

Please note - this post isn't sponsored. I just love TBS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...