The Body Shop's Argan & Nails Blogger Event | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: The Body Shop's Argan & Nails Blogger Event

Tuesday 16 September 2014

The Body Shop's Argan & Nails Blogger Event



Last Sunday, I was invited to The Body Shop in Preston by the lovely Rachelle from Inspired by the Retired. The event was to have a nosy at the new launches, in particular - the Wild Argan Oil range and the Colour Crush nail varnish collection. I met Rachael (From Rachael Claire) on the train and we headed into Preston together. Three Rachels in one day, all spelt differently! A little confusing! We did a little bit of shopping in Primark first before making our way to The Body Shop. We were greeted by Rachelle and lots of yummy nibbles with Bucks Fizz!



She introduced us to the new Wild Argan Oil range and briefly explained the products to us. Rachelle and her co-worker had brought in all the Moroccan decor which I love and I now want to decorate my house in the same way! I'll have to visit Morocco! I had a play around with some of the products and my favourites were the solid oil lip balm, which I purchased on the day, and the body scrub. (This will no doubt be a future purchase!) 


For me, the most exciting range of the day was the Colour Crush Nail Varnish collection. I adore nail polish and have a pretty big collection already but it didn't stop me walking home with 5 of the shades! I purchased Gorgeous Grey, Meet Me At Dusk and we were kindly gifted Got The Blues. (I already had Mint Cream and Rosy Cheeks which were kindly gifted to me for review by The Body Shop PR - look out for a review soon.)

I almost purchased this too but as finances aren't great right now, I was very sensible and put it back as I already own most of the Vitamin E range along with even more skincare products from other brands! But it looks super luxurious and I will DEFINITELY be trying it out in the near future. Rachael did purchase this so she may review it on her blog if you're interested.

Both Rachael and I, purchased a Colour Crush Shine lipstick (in exactly the same shade!) We picked up shade 15 which is called Fuchsia and I cannot wait to try it out. (Obviously, it's got to be photographed first!) I haven't tried much of TBS make up before but I love the Honey Bronzer and the texture of the lipstick felt lovely when I swatched it. 

I didn't actually purchase anything from the Honeymania range but as I love honey and include it everyday in my breakfast, I may be picking up some products soon! I still have loads of body butters and body scrubs etc that need using up first. Maybe one for the Christmas wish list although the gingerbread scent will hopefully be making a return!

I adore the Almond Hand & Nail Cream but unfortunately, I'm coming to the end of my tube. (Side note - I must buy one of those tools to squeeze all the product out.) I wanted to try something different this time. TBS have recently released new hand creams but they're only minis which would only last me a week! Instead I picked up the Vitamin E Hand & Nail Cream based on Rachelle's recommendation. 

I couldn't resist taking a picture of this beautiful rainbow wall made out of body butters. I have a few in my collection but this makes me want one in everyone colour to make my own rainbow! 

Thank you Rachelle for organising and hosting another fabulous event. I love seeing all the new product launches and obviously I love meeting up with new bloggers and existing blogging friends. 

Have you tried any of the new products from The Body Shop? 

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...