A Truly Magical Day - Becoming Mrs Maloney | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: A Truly Magical Day - Becoming Mrs Maloney

Wednesday 3 September 2014

A Truly Magical Day - Becoming Mrs Maloney

Mr & Mrs Maloney

Friday 1st August 2014 was the best day of my life. It was the day I married my best friend, my soul mate and the love of my life.

We got engaged three years ago, in August 2011, but didn't book the church or reception venue until September 2012. The planning process didn't properly start until January 2014 and I was very indecisive on exactly what I wanted the day to look like. Wedding magazines and Pinterest became my best friends as I spent hours flicking through the glossy pages and pinning wedding dresses and cakes to my virtual pin boards. Planning a wedding is very stressful, tiring and time consuming but I loved every minute of it. I wish I started earlier but looking back on the day, I wouldn't have changed a thing.

There were too many pictures that I wanted to share with you so I made collages from my favourites so the post wasn't too long! I hope you enjoy looking at our special day and if you have any questions just ask.

Rachel x

The church // Inside the beautiful church // The rings // Walking down the aisle

Exchanging vows // Exchanging rings // Family & friends

The kiss // Signing the register // Kissing my husband

Walking up the aisle as Mr & Mrs // Confetti 

Mr & Mrs Maloney // Me and my beautiful dress

Arriving at our reception venue // Our beautiful venue // In the back of the car // The room

Cake stand flower arrangement // Place setting // Chair bows

Our delicious wedding cake // The table plan

Mr & Mrs Maloney // Husband & Wife

Mr & Mrs // My beautiful flowers // Our rings // Cutting the cake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...