Collection Cream Puff Lip Cream in Cotton Candy & Fairy Cake - Review | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Collection Cream Puff Lip Cream in Cotton Candy & Fairy Cake - Review

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Collection Cream Puff Lip Cream in Cotton Candy & Fairy Cake - Review







It was Lily Melrose who brought my attention to these beautiful lip products. I had seen her talk about them so many times in her videos. I didn't quite believe that they could be so amazing but I do love Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer so I thought I would see what all the fuss was about. At first, I just purchased the shade Cotton Candy but I loved the formula and the pigmentation so much, I went to purchase Fairy Cake. 

The formula of Cream Puffs are just that - creamy. They are quite moisturising too on application and after a minute or so, they dry matte leaving a beautiful, velvety shade of colour on your lips that lasts for a good few hours. For £2.99 they are quite the bargain. I have already repurchased Cotton Candy as its running a bit low and there was an offer on in Boots at the time. 

There are four shades in the collection altogether. Powder Puff and Angel Delight complete the set and they are a light nude and dark nude shade respectively. I do hope Collection bring some more shades out as the formula is beautiful and resembles something that costs a lot more than £3. I would love to see a coral shade and maybe a red shade. 

Do you own any Collection Cream Puff Lip Cream shades? What other shades would you like to see in the collection? 

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...